超级彩虹荧光龙8国际下载，UltraRainbow Fluorescent Particles, 1E7/mL, 3.0-3.4 um，URFP-30-2
New fl ow cytometers, with fl uorescent channels from the UV to Far Red, and corresponding fluorescent conjugates are now available. As a result, we have developed the Ultra Rainbow Fluorescent Particles with enhanced UV and Far Red fluorescence intensity. The Ultra Rainbow
Fluorescent Particles contain a single peak and are designed for checking the optical alignment of any flow cytometer in all channels.
Instructions for use:
A. Preparation of Particles
1. Vortex the particles vigorously
2. Add 2 to 4 drops of particles to 1mL of sheath fluid or DI water. The inclusion of a small amount of detergent (~0.01%) in the dilution buffer will increase the percentage of the singlet population.
B. Daily Alignment
To determine the optical alignment of the system perform the following:
1. Set a live gate for the singlet population on the FSC vs SSC histogram to exclude aggregates
2. Adjust the Gain and High voltage so that the mean channel number of the peak is in a predetermined position on each histogram of interest. The histograms on the previous page
can be used as a guide.
3. Collect 5000 events inside the gate
4. Record the % CV and High Voltage for all fluorescence channels of interest.
5. Use a computer program such as Excel to generate the Levy Jennings graphs.
NOTE: If the values on any parameter exceed those of the day-to-day average or preset values, which are determined by at least one months worth of data, additional calibration or alignment procedures should be performed according to the instrument operation manual.
QQ: 2428 012 469